This pages lists the new features of Flash found in each upgrade:
New Features Flash 12
Add new features here ......
New Features Flash 11
The top new features introduced in Flash 11 are:
- Text Layout Framework (TLF) - A new Text Engine giving greater control in line with other Adobe products such as InDesign or Illustrator.
- Font Embedding has been simplified
- Realistic Spring properties with the IK Bones tool
- Code Snippets Panel - cut and paste or save your own
- Improved Code Hinting
- Greater ease of work flow between Flash and all other Adobe Products - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flex and Catalyst
- AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime). Greater ease of developing desktop apps.
- Packaged Applications for the iPhone
Issues when working with both CS4 AND CS5
- Add any here !!
New Features Flash 10
The top new features introduced in Flash 10 as listed by Adobe (2009) are:
- Object-based animation - apply tweens directly to objects instead of to keyframes
- 3D transformation - Animate 2D objects through 3D space
- Inverse kinematics with Bones tool - Create chain-like animation effects with a series of linked objects, or quickly distort a single shape using the new Bones tool.
- Procedural modeling with Deco and Spray Brush - Turn symbols into instant design tools
- Motion editor - detailed control over keyframe parameters, including rotation, size, scale, position, filters, and more
- Metadata (XMP) support - Add metadata to SWF files using the new XMP panel
- Motion presets - prebuilt animations that can be applied to any object
At the url ( http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/features/?view=topnew ), you will find demonstrations of the new features.
|Add comments here (use -~~~~~)|
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found