This page contains the following additional learning material:
- Adobe (2008) Flash Developer Center. Retrieved January 28, 2009 from http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/
- Contains Adobe training material, including video tutorials, examples and samples.
- Flash Perfection(n.d.). Adobe Flash Tutorials, Free Flash Tutorials. Retrieved October 16, 2008, from http://www.flashperfection.com/
- Feronato, E. (n.d.) Emanuele Feronato. Retrieved September 25, 2008, from http://www.emanueleferonato.com/
- Maras, L. (n.d.) LukaMaras.com - easy and cool Flash tutorials and resources, learn to make hi-tech, sleek Flash sites. Pixel font download sites, mp3 and wav loops sites listed. Detailed and clear lessons on creating Flash banners, galleries, menus, interfaces and more. Retrieved September 25, 2008, from http://www.lukamaras.com/
- If you are making your first steps in Flash, this site is perfect for you — the tutorials go into incredibly exhaustive detail. On the other side, if you already work in Flash and know some ActionScript, you'll find comprehensive explanations on how to create a plethora of cool effects, make your Flash site more dynamic and much more...
- GROVER, C. (2010) Flash CS5. The Missing Manual. Sebastapol,CA, United States of America, O'Reilly Media
- Reinhardt, R., & Dowd, S. (2007) Flash CS3 Professional: Bible. Wiley Publishing Inc, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Actionscript 3.0 Tutorials and Course Reference Guide (2011)
- Flash CS3, CS4, CS5 ActionScript 3.0 Video Tutorial Index 
- Braunstein, R., Wright, M.H., Noble, J.J. (2008) ActionScript 3.0 bible. Wiley.
- Support site: Retrieved January 20, 2008 from http://www.wiley.com/go/as3bible/
- A full reference to ActionScript 3.0 really geared to those with a programming background. Assumes prior programming and flash knowledge and it is an advantage if you understand Object Oriented Programming.
- Rosenzweig, G. (2008) ActionScript 3.0: Game Programming University. Que.
- Support site: Retrieved January 20, 2008 from http://flashgameu.com
- Get you up and running in writing games in ActionScript 3.0. Gives a quick introduction to Object-Oriented Programming which can be cross referenced with the bible to “fill in the gaps”. Games are built using a the MovieClip object (a flash file) and attaching a single external ActionScript (as) file package containing class definitions.
Flash MX, 8
- Reinhardt,R. & Dowd,S. (2002) Flash MX Bible. Wiley Publishing Inc, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- What is Flash (2005) Online help files, Macromedia.
- UT Martin (n.d.) Beginning Flash, Instructional Technology Center . Retrieved December 6, 2006 from http://www.utm.edu/departments/itc/handouts/Beginning_Flash.pdf
Example Flash sites
- Waltz with Bashir
- 3D Sistine chapel
swftools (n.d.) Retrieved June 30, 2009 from http://www.swftools.org/
- FusionCharts (n.d.) - http://www.fusioncharts.com/free/download/?_doPostback=561369948
- FusionCharts Free helps you create free flash charts in your web applications. It supports a variety of chart types including bar, column, line, area, pie, doughnut (donut), combination, funnel, Gantt etc.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found