VirtualMV/Digital Learning Technologies/Assessment/Quizzes
|Digital Learning Technologies|
|Assessment||Home | Quizzes | Surveys | Grading|
- WikiEducator quiz: http://wikieducator.org/Copyright_for_Educators/Introduction#Getting_started:_Test_your_knowledge
- Importing from other applications
- The file formats for quizzes that Moodle can import are: Aiken, Blackboard, Course Test Manager, Embedded Answers, Examview, General Import Format Technology (GIFT), Learnwise and Hot Potatoes.
- External question generators that can be imported into Moodle
- Question Machine ( http://softwaremachine.co.nz/questionmachine.htm ) Donation ware ($10 for single user to US$350 for 50 users)
- Hot Potatoes ( http://hotpot.uvic.ca/ ) Note: development/support has been discontinued
- eXe learning ( http://exelearning.org/wiki ) and
- Qedoc Quiz Maker 2.7.1 ( http://www.qedoc.com/products.php?p=author ).
- Adobe Captivate (http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate.html) Flash based e-Learning with interactive content, including a variety of quiz types. Results can be captured in Moodle (Scorm compliant)
- 12 Free Online Quiz Makers to Create Online Quizzes (2016) Training & E-Learning Zone for Quizzes Retrieved from http://www.quiz-creator.com/blog/2009/09/free-online-quiz-creator-software-create-online-quizzes/
- QUIZinator (2016). Retrieved from http://www.quizinator.com/
- Create, Store, and Print worksheets, studysheets, exams and quizzes online.
- WP Survey And Quiz Tool ( http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-survey-and-quiz-tool/ )