VUSSC/Mauritius BC/News/9 August 2006
Participants reported to work with high energy.
- The Tourism group is working on the Unit for Applying Effective Communication in Tour Guiding and has almost completed the first draft.
- The Entrepreneurship group is working on the first unit - Starting a Business.
- Teams will soon exchange content for review and editing.
- Content is being posted on the wikieducator but we are encountering a few glitches here and there.
- Paul gave a demonstration on the voice recognition software "dragon naturally speaking". This allows the user to speak via a microphone and the PC records the information and turns it into text. This may be useful in the future.