(: You may want to PRINT these out, to have as a handy guide! By the end of 2009, WikiEducator will have an option for Rich Text Editing, which means that you can start editing or creating pages without knowing how to write wiki-syntax. Yippee Randy Fisher 10:09, 10 October 2009 (UTC) )
WikiEducator Account Set Up - Made Easy!!!
I'll walk you through the set up of an account on WikiEducator.
What I need is:
- Your Preferred User Name:
- Your Preferred Password: (you can change this at a later date)
- Your Preferred Email Address: (i.e., where you want to receive notifications when pages are changed)
- Your Skype, or Instant Message ID, and/or phone number
I will then go in and set up your Account on WikiEducator, and adjust Your Preferences. (I will also mail the Confirmation Code several times, to make sure that you receive it.)
As I do this, I want you to be on the lookout for an Email in your Inbox from "Moeller", asking you to VALIDATE / CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. (If you don't see it in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Trash folders -- sometimes it finds its way into there.)
Open this email, and click on the link inside the email. You will then be taken to a page that tells you that your email address has been CONFIRMED.
Remember: there are NO mistakes, only learning!
AFTER ALL OF THIS, will then put some content on your User Page, which you will be notified of, and we'll be off to the races!
- you will be notified when changes are made to your page(s)
- please observe the changes that occur, and reflect on them
- when you need help, just ask for it -- don't spend hours and minutes trying to figure it out