It's part of being human.Anger is a normal emotion-and a very powerful one.
Anger is the nervous system's response to an event or situation - whether it's real or imagined.
Nobody can 'make' you angry.
The Five (5)Stages of Anger.
- Something triggers anger.
- The body gears up.
- Anger reaches the crisis level.
- Body and Emotions cool down.
- Thinking it over begins.
Anger and Aggression
What's the difference?
Anger is a feeling.It results from stress or feeling hurt,frustrated,disappointed or threatened.
Aggression is a behaviour. Bieng aggressive is something you do.
Anger does not automatically lead to aggression.
The most important thing to know is that
ANGER is OK- AGGRESSION is NOT
Problems related to Anger.
- Health Problems including Digestive Problems, Headaches, High Blood Pressure, Sleep problems
- Troubled Relationships
- Low Self- Esteem
- Problems at work or school
Anger can be easly confuse anger with other emotions.
Ways to Manage Anger
- Take a time out
- Be assertive
- Get comfortable with "I" statements
- Practice positive self-talk
- Chill Out