|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
(: Is your bagrut project on the Holocaust listed here: Bagrut Projects on the Holocaust --Nellie Deutsch 15:02, 20 March 2009 (UTC))
My name is Sabrin Balia.
I am 17 years old.I live in Natanya.
I leran In Ort Guttman.
I work in Meckdonald's .
I live with my mother.
I love to listen to arabic music and to make friends.
I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters.
The subject that I so like in school is math.
I have six gold fishes at home.
I have brown colored eyes and my hair is very long and brown.
Every day , I wake up at 6 o'clock and eat breakfast and go to school.
I like to do my homework after a school and to sleep after this .
My dream is to be a famous doctor.
I wish to success in school to can enter universty and learn medicine.
Last summer I have been on Jerusalem and I viseted my sister and see my new nephew , he is very sweet .
I listen arabic music .
I work in mackdonald's .
I like to be with my friends .
How to do the Bagrut Project
What will the project look like when it is finished?
The project will include ALL of the following elements:
- an attractive cover page
- a table of contents
- an introduction (about a page) which will include, why you chose the topic you chose, and WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO ANSWER IN THE PAPER
- the main body of the project - which will essentially be the answers to the questions presented in the introduction. (3-5 pages - based on at least 4 sources for 5 pointers, and 3 sources for 4 pointers)
- Conclusions/Reflection (about ½ - 1 page)
- Creative part of the project which could be a collage of photos, crossword puzzle, a poem you wrote, a dance you created, musical piece, a made up interview or real survey you conducted or any other creative and original work you developed.
- A Bibliography. (a list of the sources you used for your paper)
- Appendix with photocopies/printouts of all the sources used for the paper. You must show that you have read the sources, by using highlighting, margin notes, and a list of main points of each source
Students will make a short oral presentation about their projects to the class. (More on this later)
book sharing project
This year we began a project with the Mullen School. We enjoyed talking with them .
I liked to work with the student from Mullen School. We worked together and did projects together about "Night". In the site "korczkschool", we talked and did some work together.
Particularly, we talked about the book "Night". We expressed our ideas about the book, we argued and we enjoyed it.
In this project, we benefited in some things
We improved our English, we got to know new friends from USA, and we know more about the holocaust.
It's very sad because we finished talking with them :(
Sometimes we argued on some topics because their ideas were different from our ideas and my idea was different from theirs. (: Well done, Sabrin. Thank you for sharing your reflection. --Nellie Deutsch 12:03, 18 February 2009 (UTC))