OP Draft Outline
A proposed structure for the IP Policy Resource developed for OP Staff
- Introduction - why IP and copyright awareness matters is relevant to you!
- Scene Setting - Otago Polytechnic and OER Policy
- OP's commitment to OER
- Did you know?
- A global centre for excellence for OER
This is a test heading
This is a test italic
<a _fcknotitle="true" href="This is a test underline">This is a test underline</a>
Now to edit properly...
Let's see how this one works!
And let's not <a _fcknotitle="true" href="Forget the underline">Forget the underline</a>
And here is a smaller heading
Hopefully it worked, if not please tell me. Now it's time for a list
- Editing work
- Note that some lists are indented like this one
- And this one
- Others are not however.
Let's talk about numbered lists:
- First, be mindful of when to use these
Let's create a new page <a href="/User:Opbtsn1/My sandbox/TestNewPage">Test New Page</a>
- For example now
- And now
- And now
And so on...