- Lectures will be taken up as per the lecture plan.
- Reference books and text books will be told to the students as the class starts.
- In each lecture, the session will be started by getting to know the basic knowledge of the student regarding a particular topic.
- Next the lecture delivery will be made creative and interactive so as to keep the session interesting for the students.
- The topics taken will be in increasing difficulty level ie from easy to difficult.
- Proper examples or case studies will be taken up for proper understanding.
- After every lecture a quick overview of the topics covered will be taken up.
- After completing every unit, a quiz based test will be taken.
- Students will not be provided with any hand-outs or written notes. Only important points may be noted by them.
- It is supposed that the student can refer the suggested book in case of difficulty, which if still remains unresolved, he/she can clear his/her doubts from the concerned faculty.
- Apart from that, Students will be given proper assignments and tutorials in order to check the student’s regularity and sincerity in class as well as after the class.