Combustion is caused by fuel and air mixture, in the case of gasolene the mixture should 14.7 parts of air to 1 part of fuel.The diesel fuel is pressurerized into a small chamber and ignited.
The combustion chamber is th e space where all inginition of fuel take place.
Creative Commons makes it flow.
- To perform operation of timing of the twinOHC engine
- To identify the path of the belt
- Identify the direction of rotation of the belt
- Remove the valve cover
- Remove the timing cover
- Remove the crankshaft pulley
- Inspect properly and observe timing marks on crankshaft and camshaft pulleys
- Search the web and find the correct timing for the F20B DOHC Honda Accord engine
- Check the vehicle for performance by using the tachometer
- Check the ignition timing with the stroboscope
- Using the ST-6000 Brainbee diagnostic scanner,run a complete check on the vehicle
|1 What are the positions of the timing marks on the camshaft.
- a Vertical
- b 60 degree angle to the cylinder head.
- c Horizontal.
- d At the term we say nine o'clock
2 Is the tensioner self adjusting. true or false
|Information can be obtained from the workshop manual