Dr. M. Siraj Anwar
I am Dr M. Siraj Anwar
I work in NCERT, an organization working as an advisory body to MHRD on school education. 'My area of specializtion is Medieval Indian History'.' Presently I am working in Planning Programming Monitoring and Evaluation Division of NCERT. Currently engaged in a research study on "Functioning of Planning and Management Branch of DIETs".'
|Employer:||NCERT, New Delhi|
|Occupation:||Associate Professor of History|
|Languages:||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|M.Phil.(Medieval Indian History)||A.M.U. Aligarh||1990|
|Ph.D. (Medieval Indian History)||A.M.U. Aligarh||1994|
- Worked as Senior Reaserch Assistant and Research Associate in the Centre of Advanced Study in History from 1994 to 1997.
- Lecturer in History at Regional Institute of Education(NCERT), Bhopal from 1997 to 2007.
- At RIE(NCERT) Bhopal taught History,Methods of teaching Social Sciences, Cultural Heritage and Aesthetic Education to the students of 4-yr B.A.B.Ed., 2-yr B.Ed.(secondary) and 4-yr B.Sc.B.Ed.
- Reader in History at Planning Programming Monitoring and Evaluation Division(PPMED),NCERT, New Delhi since 2007.
- Currently engaged in Planning,Monitoring and Evaluation of PAC approved programmes of NCERT.
- Around 500 programmes are conducted by different Constituents of NCERT, the progress of these programmes is monitored by PPMED.
- Preparation of Annual Report of NCERT is an important activity of my department.
- Any information with regard to NCERT is shared by PPMED with MHRD.
(: Today I saw your page. There are lot of good things in it. But still you can improve it a lot~ Keep it up. I made small changes and certified you as a wiki apprentice Level 2 certificate. Cheers ! Sanjay Kumar Pandagale, 3 June 2010)