(: Hi Mapheleba , Greetings! ...you have made good progress in developing your user page. Regards Anil Prasad 13:03, 9 March 2009 (UTC))
|Today is: 24, April 2019|
PERSONAL PROFILE OF MR MAPHELEBA LEKHETHO
I am Mr Mapheleba Lekhetho, a lecturer at the National University of Lesotho (NUL), working in the Department of Non-Formal and Continuing Education (NFCE). Some of my duties include teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels, running community outreach programmes through training of communities in community development projects and conducting research. I have a varied career from being a secondary school teacher, to being an Inspector of Schools in Lesotho to my current position as a Lecturer at NUL. My research interests include: school effectiveness, school quality, school leadership and community development.
I started my education at Toselike Primary in the district of Qacha's Nek in Lesotho and my secobndary education at Makhaola High School in the same district. For my teriary education, I studied for Bachelor of Arts with Education (BA.Ed) degree the National University of Lesotho from August 1989 to May 1993. From August 1995 to June 1997 I studied for the Master of Education (M.Ed) at the University of Botswana (UB), and a Doctor of Educatiion (D.Ed) did at the University of South Africa.
Primary and Secondary education
Tsoelike Primary 1983 Makhaola High School 1988
National University of Lesotho 1993 Uiversity of Botswana 1997 University of South Africa 2003
- To learn how to create my website
- To learn how to edit material on the web
- To learn how to communicate with colleagues using wiki-educator
- To learn how to post documents on the Internet
- Sharing my knowledge with colleagues at work, in my Department
- Training students on the use of wiki-educator
- Teachng high school students on the use of wiki-educator
- Using wiki-educator in my lesson preparations plans