My Name is Alex Mbyalu
I was born 6 August 1982 at Lugala Village Malinyi Ward in Ulanga distric Morogoro Region
Curently I live in Dar es Salaam City
- A graduate inBachelor of Science in Telecommunication Engineering at College of Engineering and Technology (CoET) University of Dar es Salaam in 2010.
- I have attended a number of Professional Development and Capacity Building Courses in the Country and Outside the Country
- I have very good experience and knowledge on what I do
- For me Professional and quality of the output comes first before anything
- I went to Mzumbe secondary school for High level studies
- I took my secondry school studies at Iyunga Technical School in Mbeya
- Iyunga Technical School Has three Technical sections for students to choose which are Electrical, Civl works and Mechanical Works
- Under Electrical we had two subsections namely, Electrical Installation and Electronics
- I was very lack to be selected for Electrical Installation Sub-section from Form II to the rest of my stay at the school
- I was good in terms of Technical works and while I was studying I managed to help my Technical Teacher to handle some Projects for school and non school projects for experience and Learning Purposes as well as income generation
- Gradly I continued working as Electrical artisan while waiting for Form Four Results that time I kept myself Busy with some few projects
I work as a Multimedia Producer at Centre for Virtual Learning(CVL) at College of Information and Communication Technology (CoICT).
- Designing and implementing Vocha Banking in Tanzania as well as East Africa
- Developing the eLearning Materials for the University.
- Organinize team member for a particular task
- Distribute work for team members
- Attend faults
- Attending major and minor Network repair