- In 2001, I re-designed localised training documentation for Sony Online Entertainment's EverQuest Guide programme.
- Through 2007 and 2008, I organised style and content improvements in a chunk of WoWWiki related to a specific subject.
- In 2002 and 2004 & 5, I organised and ran gaming clubs and events.
- In 2007 and 2008, I was part of group think-tanking various visual and interactive elements of WoWWiki, via far too much time in IRC.
- In 2001, I trained new customer service team members, or "Guides" in SOE's EQ Guide programme.
- In 2007 and 2008, I tutored elementary students, mostly in reading, one-on-one and in group environments, and did some classroom assistance.
- I assisted in an English as a Foreign Language classroom in 2007, providing one-on-one assistance and an expertise in the English language.
- Associate's degree in Arts, 2009, with a concentration in English and Theatre.