Qualification:M. Tech. Honors. (Engg. Materials)
B.Tech Honors (Electronics & communications)
Objective- To associate myself with an organization, which has the potential for future growth and ample scope of learning and further enhance my skills through constant learning and meet the challenges in work.
|M.Tech||2004||===== MANIT, Bhopal =====||75.3 %|
|B.Tech.||2002||===== I.E.T. C.S.J.M. University Kanpur =====||77.4%|
|PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES||Engineering SOFTWARES||OPEARTING SYSTEMS|
|C, C++, Pascal , 8085 assembly language,vb6,html,fortron,||===== MATLAB =====|| Windows 98/95/ME,
1. Worked as a lecturer in the Department of Electronics in Kanpur
Institute of Technology, Kanpur from August 2004 to Feb 2005.
- Worked as lecturer in the Department of electronics in Maharana Pratap Engineering College Kanpur from March 2005 to July 2006.
- Worked as a lecturer in the Department of electronics in Amity School Of Engineering And Technology, New Delhi from July 2006 till May 2007.
- Worked as a Astt. Prof. at Ansal Institute of technology, Gurgaon from May 2007 to may 2010.
- Working as Associate Prof. at Teerthankar Mahaveer University Moradabad since may2010
Work Shop Attended:
- “Nano science and Nano technology” at Technical Teachers Training Institute Chandigarh.
- “Mastering art and science in Teaching engineering and research” by Hewitt Packard university relation.
- “VLSI DESIGN” at Indo US Engineering Faculty Leadership Institute mysore
1.” Enhancing Teaching-Learning Process” at AIT
2.” Enhancing Student Learning “ at AIT
1.International conference on Nanotechnology,2007
2. International conference on Nanotechnology,2009
Subjects Taught So Far:
4.Pulse and digital electronics
5.Signals and systems
6.Data aquition and telemetry
7.Digital measurement techniques
9.Electrical engineering materials
13. Bio medical instrumentation and control
14.Introducion to electrical engineering
Contact Address: Amit Nigam,
B-8 Mansarovar colony
Delhi road moradabad
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone:09411635952