Date & Time : 21, February 2018 15:14
Dr. Anubhuti Yadav
I am Dr. Anubhuti Yadav presently working at Central Institute of Educational Tehnology, NCERT.I have ten years of experience in media education.Media education till now was subject at graduate and post graduate level. But soon it will be introduced in schools also.If you would like to be aprt of this endeavour please contact me at
25681750 , 9868462789,9868942789
National Council of Educational Research & Training
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Apeejay School of Management
Pioneer Media School
Amity Business school
Guru Jambheshwar University
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Lecturer Guru Jambheshewar University
Business development Executive/Instructor
Software Technology Group Int Ltd
Account Executive( Client Servicing)
Pink city Advertising
Doctor of Philosophy, Mass Communication. GJU, Hisar
Political marketing -Comparative Analysis of Public Opinion survey conducted in 11th, 12th 13th and 14th Loksabha elections
Master of Science, Mass Communication, GJU, Hisar(1997)
Projects undertaken were in the field of marketing, public relations, corporate communications, advertising, media planning, communication theory, branding and creativity and marketing advertising and social research.
Ranked # 4 in a class of 50 students, with a score of 71.5%.
Bachelor of Arts, Home Science,CCS HAU Hisar (1992-1995))
Relevant courses under this major comprised: Extension education, Child development, Family resource management, Foods and Nutrition, clothing & textiles.
Final Aggregate: 82% (First class)
Bachelor of education, Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP
Senior Secondary, CBSE, New Delhi (1992)- 69%
Secondary, CBSE, New Delhi (1990)-61.8%
Guided 30 research studies undertaken by post graduate students (2002-2005)
The studies were conducted in the field of marketing advertising and public relations.
- Role &Scope of media literacy on our education system.A report on status of media literacy worldwide media literacy in India
- Three Video programmes on the concept of media literacy.
- Series Director of an audio series on Paramveer Chakra awardees,Seema Prahari tumhe Pranam'
Captain Vikram Batra
Sc Lt Arun Khetarpal
Subedar Bana Singh
Major Somnath Sharma
Programme on Second lt, Arun Khetarpal was awarded as best audio programme in 13th all India Children’s Educational Audio Video festival.''
- Udaan- an audio series on women achievers
Series Director of an audio series depicting extraordinary achievement of Indian women. Programme on Bachendri Pal – Himalaya Ki Beti was adjudged as the best audio programme in the 14th All India Children’s Educational Audio Video festival
- Patron Ke Uttar: A video series on feedback letters sent by target audience of Tarang.
- Nayi Dishayen: A video series on emerging careers
- Developed Syllabus on Media Studies for class Xi & XII in coordination with experts from media industry and from the field of media education.
- Training in Multiple-Media Delivery through Easy Now Attended training programme with an objective to integrate ICT Tools in Delivery of Course Contents
- Training in Organizing Video Conference Attended training programme on how to organize video conference
- Participated in workshops on Research methodology, Action Research
- Contributed in Interactive Media learning programme on Art Education for teachers
- Developed Scripts for various audio and video programme including multi media packages
'Convenor- Publicity Committee-
14th all India Children’s Educational audio Video festival
Prepared press releases and other publicity material for the festival.
Co-cordinator cultural programmes, IIMC
Organised various functions, seminars, and competitions in the institute.
Representative, Indian Institute of Mass Communication at AD ASIA Congress. Organising Officer, Academic Council Meetings IIMC, New Delhi
Responsible for interacting with the various members on the board .
On advertising agency selection board- National Productivity Council, New Delhi-
Selected advertising agencies during national productivity week and advised the organisation on their advertising programme.
Organising Officer, Short courses, IIMC, New Delhi Responsible for making short courses calendar for the year 2002-2003 ansd overall monitoring of short courses conducted by the institute.
Editor, CIET Newsletter,*http://www.ciet.nic.in/docs/CIET_Quarterly_Newsletter_April-June_2009.pdf
- Presented paper on Emerging Trends in Advertising and its impact on Children at Seminar on Social responsibility of the media, organized by Gandhi Samriti and Darshan Samiti on September 25, 2008.adveriting and its impact on children
- Media literacy initiatives in India, Accepted for publication, Communicator, Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Communication Today, April-June 2007, Opinion poll survey- Badwagon or underdog Effect?
- Mass Communicator, April 2008, Opinion poll/exit polls and their relative accuracy about voting pattern in 11th, 12th, 13th Lok Sabha elections
- Comparative study of election prediction ( Opinion poll/exit polls) And their relative accuracy about voting pattern in 11th, 12th, 13th Loksabha elections ( PhD Thesis )
- Guided 40 research studies conducted by the postgraduate students during my tenure as assistant professor in Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
- Research, mapping the perception of the Delhi Youth on Delhi Assembly elections-Appeared in Newspapers- Youth Shun Corrupt politicians- Times of India, 4 December 2003, Polls Apart- Telegraph, 7 December 2003.
- Effectiveness of UPSC advertisements- Conducted for the client
- War or World cup- Who was watching what?
- Indian Idol- another success story after Jassi…….
Prepared reading material for the workshop conducted on presentation skills.
Prepared reading material for the workshop conducted for UPSC officers to enhance their advertising skills.
Organised personality development workshops.
Contribution to newspapers- Sunny holidays are here,,,.
Sports& Performing Arts
NCC B certificate
Presented Guard of Honour
Participated in youth festival
REIKI first Degree
- Travelling to new destinations
- Engaging in sport, particularly badminton
Languages spoken: English, Hindi
Computer Literacy: Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe and Corel Software
References: Available upon request