Trinidad and Tobago
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
What do we need to do to get started?
- Need to start with advocacy and sensitisation. What are the needs in the classroom? Can wiki's address needs.
- Need to have workshops (train the trainer approach) -- support and promote peer teaching in local schools
- Encourage each school to develop at least one set of materials on WikiEducator.
- Materials MUST be local -- Barbadian
- Incentives for developing content?
- Involve young teachers in the process
- Need support and involvement from the Ministry of Education
- The approach needs to be bottom-up rather than top down, eg involvement of subject coordinators at the ground level in getting teachers involved is critical.
- Encourage teachers to visit the site.
- Content must reflect best practice
Ambassadors from Trinidad and Tobago
- Paula, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Renzii, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Jacqueline A. Morris, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- BillyJ 02:05, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- A.M.A Francis, St. Augustine, Trinidad
Free Learning4Content Online Workshops
|Inspiring to become an Agent of Change Learning4Content Workshop||10-days Online Free Workshop|
August 25, - September 8, 2010