Training Educators to Design and Develop ODL Materials/Pre-Workshop Activities-Checklist
- Workshop has been approved and budget secured.
- The programme duration and structure has been determined.
- The target group has been identified and notified.
- Allowances/ transportation costs have been accommodated.
This document is intended to be used as a guide in assisting instructors in successfully planning and delivering workshops on Open and Distance Learning. It focuses on the pre-workshop activities that need to be considered for the effective execution of any workshop. It is anticipated that given the diverse contexts/environments in which workshops will be conducted, adaptations, additions and amendments may be required.}}
- Needs Analysis
- Design and Development of Course Content
- Course Materials
- Course Presenters/Facilitators
- Workshop Materials
- Facilities and Resources
- Administrative and Technical Support
- Workshop Formalities
- Recording of Workshop Proceedings
- Workshop Evaluation Documents