Template:Frontpage culture help
WikiEducator is a dynamic and exciting community of educators who believe passionately that learning materials should be free and open to all. Check out the exciting roles in our community.
Get Involved ~ There are so many ways
- create a WikiEducator account & get free wiki skills training (i.e., to edit wiki content)
- help out a specific Project, create your own, or help out on our "things to do" list.
- join our discussion groups and mailing list
- join a Cluster of Interest
- keep your Country or Country News page current
- actively seek donations or contributions of learning materials - from active or retired educators
- build your network of contacts and relationships in the WikiEducator community
- tell the world - and your community about WikiEducator. Click here for our latest brochure (in pdf)!
- Become a WikiAmbassador ~ it's easy!!
Next Free Learning Opportunity
To help achieve our #1 goal of a free version of the education curriculum by 2015, we are pleased to offer free training in the use of Basic Wiki Editing skills on a regular basis using the WikiEducator Tutorials.
If you would like to be involved in the next free online training opportunity (with faciliator support) - please register yourself, see how to do this right here:
For online workshops
Registering directly on the Wiki
Registering via email
To register by email for an upcoming L4C Workshop, please send an email to the L4C Coordinator with the following details:
- Country of Residence
- Your First name:
- Your Last name:
- Prof. Designation:
- Email address :
- Phone number including country code for international dialing: