To understand different types,consequences and case studies of crisis intervention to evolve certain perliminary psychological help and greater sense of self reflection among psychology teachers.
Aims and objectives
- to understand different types of crisis.
- to identify the psychological and physical consequences on various types of crisis
- to share some self reflections and resources of coping and endurance from their surroundings and classroom experiences.
- develop a e-group on sharing web linked resources and free multimedia websites on various types of crises.
- to evolve a discussion group on classifying different types of crises and issues to work out learning designs to teach the same.
- to construct lesson plans on crisis intervention.
- to evolve a reflective journal on experiential journeys crisis situations.
- to acheive the e group and working with each other by may2007.
- to evolve a discussion group with concerns and issues in the field of crisis intervention by june 2007.
- to construct lesson plans based on crisis interventions by december 2007.
- to invite contributions from students and teachers to evolve a reflective journal by may 2008.