We should also craft some school Physics project ideas to help both the teachers and students to get started. vkizza
- Hi Vincent, if you create new pages, would you create them as sub-pages to my Ted-Project (Physics Teacher education)? The advantage for the reader is that he/she can always fall back to the general home page with the table of contents and does not get lost.
- And one more hint: You can use for digital signature the button in the middle of the header of the editor!
List of good projects
- dissecting the eye of a cow (see point 13)--Günther Osswald 14:02, 24 October 2008 (UTC) for PeterUser:Pkato
- I am of the view that these project ideas to be useful should have:-
- a student worksheet of guiding instructions.
- an assessment criteria
What do you think? --Pkato 14:59, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
- Right, I think so. Good educational material always has these 3 sides: For the students: The source material and the instruction for the use in the classroom and for the teacher some pedagogical background info (including assessment criteria)--GünOss 09:48, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
Here are some good physics projects --Vkizza 07:52, 11 November 2008 (UTC)