- identify, find and develop resources that can be shared locally, nationally and internationally.
- develop learning communities around resources and projects.
- to enable digital literacy and blended learning in the development of Special Education projects.
- Thinking about Canadian Association for Community Living's priority areas (2005-2015):
- Achieve Equality Rights and Recognition
- Close Institutions and Assure a Home in the Community
- Secure Child Rights and Needed Supports
- Ensure Families Have Needed Supports
- Achieve Inclusive Education
- Secure the Right and Access to Disability Supports
- Establish Safe and Inclusive Communities
- Eradicate Poverty for People with Intellectual Disabilities and Their Families
- Achieve Employment Equality
- Make a Global Impact on Inclusion - Hear Our Voices Report. Funded by CIDA, and published by Inclusion International
- What happened to the communities which participated in the Hear Our Voices project? Followup? What are the opportunities for incorporating them into a Learning Community, so that they can continue their own learning as individuals and a community, to support each other and grow their numbers and influence? -- Randy Fisher 14:41, 17 January 2010 (UTC)