HUMAN EYE COLOURFUL WORLD HOTS QUESTIONS
1.A 14 year old student is not able to seeclclearly the questions written on the blackboardplaced at a distance of 5m away from him. a. Name the defect of vision he is suffering from. b. With the help of a labelled ray diagrams show how this defect is corrected. c. Name the type of lens used to correct this defect.
2. Name the muscle responsible for bringing change in the focal length of the eye lens ?
3. Name one defect of vision which cannot be corrected by any type of spectacle lenses ?
4. Name the defect of vision in person a. Whose near point is more than 25cm away?. b. Whose far point is less than infinit?
5. A person can see only objects beyond 1m. From his eyes. Name the defect of the eye.
6. Under very dim light, we are able to see the objects but can not distinguish between colours why ?
7. How an uncorrected myopic eye sees far off objects.
8. Why is a normal eye not able to see clearly the object closer than 25 cm.
9.The near point of a hypermetropic eye is at 75 cm from the eye. What is the power of the lens required to enable him to read clearly a book held at 25 cm from the eye.
10.The near pointy of a hypermetropic person is 75cmfrom the eye .What is the power of the lens required to enable him to read clearlya book held at 25cm from the eye?