Please use this page for any questions and/or comments you may have throughout the course.
- Please click on edit tab (top of this page) or  link (right side of participant's entries), enter your comments, questions or suggestions, then scroll down to click on save page tab.
- Please add your Username and/or your wiki-signature.
- For instructions on how to add or personalize your wiki-signature see help page Signature.
Discussion about motivations and hopes in taking this course.
Please sign your post. Thank you
- Overall I learned some key points that I have not considered about Wiki's in general. You are right about the editing ... we all know these things, but need to practice; it is not hard to do.
- It is not hard to see where LMS' may be pushed out or at least about by opensource wikis. We are switching (switched actually) from BB to Angel and I find little to like about either. Too many hoops, too little control.
- Is it possible in WISIQ to show your active desktop? It would have helped me to see the active typing that you were doing there instead of in the chat bar.
- Does WISIQ allow the formation of teams? We have had some success in Elluminate dividing into teams of power-users mixed with non-power-users and giving them time to break out and work on a given task. The whole 'getting registered' task may be an example of where this might work?
- I am positive on the whole class. Having put things like this together before I can appreciate the logistics.
Jeff Curtis (~*
--Jcurtis4082 19:59, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you for the feedback. Team formation is an excellent idea, Jeff. I have done it in a virtual classroom before and it works really well. WiZiQ is in its final stages in developing a web sharing feature. It was still unstable, yesterday, so I couldn't use it. --Nellie Deutsch 21:52, 2 September 2009 (UTC)