Post Graduate Education
This page is designed for those who teach in the Occupational Therapy Post-graduate programme. This lesson is a requirement for a course that I am doing on elearning. The intention is to assist lecturers to explore ways of using Blogs in post-graduate teaching. The plan is to experiment with blogs used as:
- Course documents
- Student reflective journals
- As an interactive media to foster links between students
The Plan: Students will -
- Locate and comment on a range of Blogs on an education theme.
- Identify how others have used Blogs as a reflective journal.
- Feedback on this information in the comments section of the course Blog. Respond to others comments in this Blog.