Operate a word processor
To provide a library of resources that can be used to help students develop word-processing skills.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word - Developed for the Otago Polytechnic massage therapy programme
Open Office is a popular and freely available office suite that includes a word processor called Writer. You can obtain a copy of Open Office freely or at minimal charge from most computer retailers, or download the latest version from the Open Office website.
- Open Office - The Writer - Text book
- First Steps with Word Processing
- Learn Open Office Tutorials
- Open Office video tutorial
Microsoft Word is a common word processing programme that is commercially available from most computer retailers.
- A set of screen movies that are designed to illustrate the basics of word-processing. Developed for the Otago Polytechnic massage therapy programme.