Repositories of Educational Resources
- MERLOT - MERLOT is a free and open online community of resources designed primarily for faculty, staff and students of higher education from around the world to share their learning materials and pedagogy.
- BC Campus SOLR*R - Teaching and learning resources posted by BC public post-secondary educators.
Open Access Textbooks
Below is a selection of open access resources which include textbooks and other educational materials. You may find more resources by searching the Internet using the phrase "open educational resources" or "open access textbooks."
- OER Commons - Provides access to over 24,000 items for all levels of education that are publicly available for all to use and, with the inclusion of Creative Commons licensing, many of these resources can be legally modified or repurposed.
- College Open Textbooks - The focus is on community college courses and the first two years (lower division) of undergraduate courses. Some textbooks are peer-reviewed.
- Flat World Knowledge - Subjects include business & economics, humanities, social sciences, pure & applied sciences, etc.
- InTech - Physical and health sciences books
- Project Gutenberg - Classics and books in the public domain. Repositories of Teaching and Learning Resources
Open Access Journals
The spirit of open access journals is to make all content freely available.
Multimedia Learning Objects
Creative Commons Licensed Images