This is a work in progress
OLPC Oceania is a regional initiative led by the Secretariat for the Pacific Community, SPC, and the One Laptop per Child Foundation, with associated groups OLPC Australia and OLPC New Zealand.
Training guides for facilitators of OLPC Oceania Trials
These resources consist of lesson plans and supporting materials to help facilitators of OLPC Trials taking place across the Oceania region.
Developing ideas for training
These lesson plans link to the OLPC Oceania Teacher Training strategy page. These are also available on the Solomon Islands SchoolNet Moodle, having been published using the Wikieducator Collections and IMS content package export facility.
- Introduction to the OLPC vision
- Introducing the XO
- Introduction to Activities
- Ideas for Teaching and Learning in the classroom
- Introduction to the Internet
- Learning about Educational Resources
- Learning how to Evaluate the Impacts
- Learning how to access and use tools for Teacher Support
- Technical training for the XO and school server
A repository of open educational resources and localised content intended for the XO laptops in Oceania countries.
This is a repository of lesson plans by Nauru Primary School teachers.