OERu/Planning/OERu Management Committee/14.05 Meeting of the OERu Management Committee/Marketing, recruitment and communication
Summary of meeting of 6 May 2014
Status of action items as on 24 May 2014:
- Defer item relating to expanding the tier of OERu leadership and succession planning to the Strategic Planning Group.
Transfer approved aims and objective to homepageDone --Mackiwg 03:38, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
- Wayne to approach Chair of the OERu Council of CEOs for letter to partners to assist with membership recruitment. (Update - discussed with Chair of OERu Council of CEOs, will prepare draft letter. --Mackiwg 01:59, 24 May 2014 (UTC))
Incorporate parallel mode delivery into the guidelines for the audit of course contributions.- Done --Mackiwg 01:58, 24 May 2014 (UTC)
- Post reminder on OERu list inviting contributions from partner institutions for the news section of the OERu website. (Update - Unisa news on approval of OER Strategy posted on OERu site.)
- Wayne and Dave to approach OERu contacts of leading partners to approach marketing departments for contributions in kind to review marketing materials and to develop brochure for prospective partners.
Wayne to approach Otago Polytechnic and other partners to secure limited funding to progress the branding of OERu content.Jim Tittsler has prepared a request for quotation. Was discussed at Technology working group meeting and added to agenda of OERuMC meeting. --Mackiwg 01:57, 24 May 2014 (UTC)
- Schedule next meeting (after OERuMC meeting.)