OERu 13.10 Assessment and credentialing proposal for action
|OERu 2013 Events|
|OERu 13.10 Meeting of anchor partners||Homepage | Logistics | Agenda | Virtual participants | Face-to-face participants | Report|
NAME OF PROPOSAL
Assessment , credentialing and challenge exam
Aims of the activity (longer term)
- Collaborative development of assessment bank for credit-by-exam
- Resolve challenges for assessment levels (knowledge taxonomies) – Guidelines
- Develop OER courses for CLEP exams
- Develop OER credit bearing courses on how to develop portfolio for PLAR.
Objectives of the activity (short term)
- Identify and select prototype(s) for OERu credit-by-exam model.
- Review technology options and approaches of the assessment model
- Scope the development of a OER course on developing a generic PLAR portfolio.