|NZOERu 14.07 Meetup||Homepage | Agenda | Guiding questions | Planning the meeting | Report|
These questions were generated from the Australian partners meeting and personal communications with New Zealand partners.
OERu strategy and planning
- What is the OERu logic model and how does it inform planning?
- How does open planning work in the OERu international partnership?
- How are the planning activities organised?
- How are decisions made in the OERu network?
- What meetings inform the planning process and how does this feed into the Australian OERu 2014 meetings?
- How can I participate in the planning process?
- Are we missing any important strategic goals for the 2014 - 2017 plan?
- What are the substantive risks which would prevent the OERu from achieving its goals?
- Do you have any thoughts on the priority ranking of the stated goals?
- Are there any strategic objectives missing from the list which would contribute to the attainment of our strategic goals?
- Any general comments, ideas or thoughts to help OERu achieve success?
- How can the OERu strategy narrow the gap between the value the network provides and the value extracted by individual partners?
Operational issues (Design and delivery)
- How is a typical OERu course structured?
- How are OERu courses facilitated?
- How do we design for learner support?
- What are the delivery options and how do they work (eg self-study versus open online courses)?
- What is a mOOC and why is the OERu implementing micro courses as an option?
- What is parallel mode delivery in the OERu context?
- What summative assessment options can we consider?
- What is the OERu Personal Learning Environment (PLE) and why do we use PLEs?
- What is the pedagogy of discovery and how does this save time, money and improve the learning experience?
- Why does the OERu use a wiki as authoring environment for courses?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the wiki model for course development?
- What are the options for repackaging wiki content for alternative delivery systems?
- What solutions can we implement for changing the look-and-feel to support local branding of OERu content?
- How can we facilitate reuse of OERu course content in the local LMSs of partner institutions?