You are invited to contribute to Moodle for Teachers (M4T) book. I'm interested in case studies and research-based content. --Dr. Nellie Deutsch 10:25, 25 June 2011 (UTC)
Please add your name to the list if you are interested in contributing to the book.
- Nellie Deutsch, Experienced in teaching how to use Moodle, EFL courses, Teacher Development, E-portfolios, WebQuests, Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning (IT4ALL) Moodle , email
- Dilip Barad, Experipenting with 'Teaching Language & Literature with Moodle and other Web 2.0 tools'. View Dilip Barad's moodle , email
- Conrad Law, Experienced in using MOODLE for adult continuing education training for organizations and individuals. MOODLE MTC, Certified Online Instructor (COI), Management Consultant, email
- Janette Bauchou, Experienced in creating and managing courses developed in Moodle for teachers and students. email
- Mihir, Founder of Moodleofindia. Experienced in Moodle, Regular blog
- Janvier Nkurunziza, Experimenting how to use Moodle in Africa (Burundi,Congo DR and Rwanda, EFL Lecturer), blog email