Engaging DL Learners
Engaging Disciplinary Leaders in Collaborative Collaborations in Minneapolis Professional Development
Terms of Reference
For the Core Group of Disciplinary Leaders
- to increase buy-in and engagement in the use of instructional technology for professional development
- to support DL Champions - as ambassadors/advocates in their disciplines
- to facilitate and support information-sharing and dialogue in applying good practices in the use of instructional technology
- to facilitate peer learning and knowledge transfer in a community of practice model
- to communicate and report group experience beyond the Core Group - to relevant stakeholders
- there is 1 representative person from each of the disciplines
- each person has permission and availability to participate in this pilot project
- who will be on the initial team?
- who will be reporting to whom?
- what are the kinds of outcomes you're looking for?
- X number of people trained
- X number of materials posted
- X number of substantive discussions / threads
- X number of lessons learned, etc.
- X communiques
- September to December (Phase I}
- January to April (Phase II) - expansion