Design implementation templates with Dani[done]
- create list with examples of member support resources
Draft design approach, examples and palette[done]
- Prepare Pipeline info
- Create a subgroup to review iterations - Brian, Nancy, and Dani (any MITE-ites who wants to look at it, can)
--Rrominger 23:39, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- ID process flow of potential questions/suggestions - i.e., Editorial Development
- Send emails to MITE Matters group
- set up process for communications, type of feedback (after Oct. 30 release); identify folks who want to look at early, unfinished functionality.... (who are they)
- ID 'focusing questions' for iterative development / release schedule (an acceptance test that it meets the needs you are looking for...)
- Is this working in the way you imagine
- Do you see anything missing in any way that is crucial, that you imagined / hoped for
- Why? What's missing?
- Any thoughts on how we can address this?