Learning4Peace/Solomon Islands/Content/Combating ill effects of drug and substance abuse
Strategies for combating the ill effects of drug and substance abuse
The following content was developed by the youth members at the Sigana workshop:
- A panel debate was recorded with three Youth members representing Chiefs, Mother's Union and Youth
- Pre-recorded opinion of community members
This storyboard requires input from the expanded community, which will be developed as follows, at the upcoming workshop at CYP on 17th June:
- The theme song will be adapted from SIDT. We will work on this at the workshop on 17th, either translating to Pidjin language or emailing to the Isabel stations to be translated into Isabel languages;
- Information from SIDT's Youth and mental Health programme will be brought to the workshop on 17th by Andy and Nelson. A script or other ideas for the educational narrative will be drafted.
- Guguha DLC is contributing by researching the issue on the Internet and sending Pacific-related results to the Google Group to be used in the development of the content, especially the “educational narrative”.
- Wikieducator page to be started and completed by Guguha DLC, with David supporting. Andy Tabaa, SIDT graphic artist, can provide illustration;
- The work in progress will be uploaded here in a few days.
| Sigana Group 4
Disadvantages (ill effects) of Drug and Substance Abuse
|Music Theme Song||Presenter introduces||Educational narrative researched by youth members||Debate with invited panel from MU, Youth Leader, Chief||Summary||Music|
| * YMHP has a theme song
|0||30s||1m 30s||6m 30s||18m 30s||19m 30s|