e-Learning activity - Discovering scenarios
|Scenario planning for educators|
|Introduction to scenario planning||Introduction and objectives | Video signpost - Interview with Niki Davis | Definitions | A brief history | e-Learning activity - Discovering scenarios | Anatomy of a scenario | e-Learning activity - Components of a scenario and reflection | FAQs|
e-Learning activity summary
|Title:||Discovering the world of scenario planning|
Review the stimulus links and additional materials you source on the web to complete the tasks listed below.
- Visit the stimulus links listed above. Limit your reading to addressing the objectives contained in the purpose statement above.
- Read the learning outcome actions below to guide the focus of your research.
- Search for additional resources on scenario planning on the web to answer specific questions related to your own focus or area of interest.
- Consider your own skills in relation to the skills required for effective scenario planning. Think about how you could address the skills gap for generating effective scenarios.
- Share the steps of your journey and any "Aha moments" with our community by posting on twitter or WEnotes and remember to include the "#SP4Ed. For more substantive reflections feel free to use the open forum or your personal course blog.
- Remember Google is your friend, if you get stuck or generate new questions which need answers, chances are you'll find them on the web.