About Integrating Technology for Active Long-Life Learning
What does IT4ALL provide?
- Professional development via workshops, courses, community of learners, projects, and live online events in areas related to health & self-care, education, technology, social networks, languages, and the arts for active life-long learning via blended (BL) and blended online learning (BOL) courses and workshops.
- A platform for developing e-Communities of Learning
- e-Conferences on Information, Internet, telecommunications, and educational technologies on sharing experiences on how integrate technology for instruction and learning
Who is Behind IT4ALL?
Teachers who are passionate about learning, believe one's experiences as learners are very valuable to teachers' professional and personal developments, and wish to help others learn.
- Every person regardless of age, gender, affiliations, or background, has a right to free education (see article 26 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights ).
- Every educator has a right to a fee for providing free learning courses (see article 23 of Universal Declaration of Human Rights ).
- Making mistakes is a learning strategy.
To provide learners with an open and flexible learning environment that would engage them in active life-long learning
- The development of community of educators who value and wish to contribute to free e-learning in developed, developing, and underdeveloped countries
- Free e-learning worldwide.
- Promote and provide professional development workshops for the improvement of instruction and learning
- Effective e-learning workshops
- Learner-driven instruction
- Positive invitational education
- Well-prepared educators to teach online
- Provide exciting free e-learning workshops courses on how to improve instruction and learning consultation,
- Provide coaching, and technical support on Moodle,
- Organize conferences,
- Compile articles and books.
When writing your messages, please use the same courtesy that you would show when speaking face-to-face with someone. Insults, personal attacks, sarcasm, and inappropriate language will not be tolerated. It's fine to disagree strongly about someone's opinions, ideas, or facts, but it should always be carried out with respect for the other person. Please make sure capital letters are off as this is interpreted as shouting.
Administrators and facilitators reserve the right to monitor the content and remove any objectionable material at any time In extreme cases, participants that have shown disrespect will be un-enrolled from the workshops.
Please email one of the facilitators if you feel that a participant on IT4ALL has used inappropriate language in the forums, chats, wikis, emails, or instant messages.
- Moodle for free workshops
- Global Exchange - a Social Learning Network
- Free Annual online Moodlemoot conference around the world
- Mahara Professional Electronic Portfolio