Credenda Opportunity, SK
How does the FIT Program & standards (competencies) map to existing curriculum in Saskatchewan and/or First Nations?
- If Yes, please explain
- If No, who pays for creating the crosswalks?
What is the anticipated demand for (1) FIT Program; and (2) FIT Courses?
- How many people / bands?
- Over what period of time?
How will the FIT Program be promoted – so that people will take the courses?
- Who does the marketing and promotion?
- Who pays for this?
What is involved for people to take the FIT courses?
- Other than financial
What is the business / financial model for Credenda to offer the FIT program?
- How does Credenda make money?
- How does ICTC-FIT make money (and/or receive funding support for its FIT program, services)?
What is the timeframe for this project? Is this realistic?
- 0-6 months
- 7-12 months
- 1-2 years
- 3+ years
Would there be a pilot phase first? Yes / No? What would this look like? Numbers of People, Bands, etc. How Many Students?
What do both parties need from each other?
- Vince Hill – Explain
- ICTC – FIT - Explain
Who are the other stakeholders, why and how do they need to be involved?