Technological Innovation for developing Low Cost ICT products and its Usage
- What are the different access/delivery device that may be used: TV, Radio, Computers
- What are the different kinds of connectivity options that may be explored: offline, online, cacheing internet content
- Feasibility of Low Cost Devices
- “New Technologies; New Modes of Teaching; New Forms of access to Higher Education”. http://www.open.ac.uk/deep/iau/. A report, by the Digital Education Enhancement Program (DEEP), of the collaborative project between Fort Hare University, South Africa and the Open University, UK. using ICTs effectively in teaching and learning.
- Dec 2008, “Landscape Analysis of Low-cost Computing Devices”, Vital Wave Consulting, http://www.vitalwaveconsulting.com/publications/report_low_cost.htm
- Joyojeet Pal, Rabin Patra, Sergiu Nedevschi, Madelaine Plauche, Udai Pawar, Spring 2009, “The Case of the Occasionally Cheap Computer: Low-cost Devices and Classrooms in the Developing World”, 2009 USC Annenberg School for Communication