|Work through the resources, tasks and activities in this module to:
- develop an appreciation of using technology for teaching and learning;
- reflect on and explain how your Moodle course aligns with social constructionist principles and could be changed;
- develop a basic understanding of blended learning;
- explore strategies for engaging students in a blended learning environment;
- identify and share an activity or resource that you have used in Moodle to engage learners;
- outline blended learning strategies suitable for using in a Moodle course you facilitate.