Prep & Room Setup
- contact person name, telephone, cell phone numbers
- AV person name, telephone, cell phone numbers
- watch - right time, battery, etc.
- USB keys
- number them - yellow dots - have folks register for them, as in a coat check
- Folders -
- folders in center of tables - working documents
- for facilitator - yellow
- one's that don't give off that horrid smell.
- explain broad purpose - what's going to happen here, and in the overall scheme of things.
Instructions for Speakers
- speakers - F. here to help; will give hand signals...2 min, and then 30 sec. time
The facilitator invited participants to briefly share the outputs of their discussions,, using the following guidelines:
What are some of the key outcomes you’re trying to achieve…. Quick glimpse in the indicators Where are data sets Translates to gaps identified….
He also invited other tables to add their comments to the discussion (avoiding repetition)
3-4 minutes to do that….then, other tables, if there are a few other pieces you want to add.
12-15 minutes per theme… alright, sound reasonable… Listen up, because you don’t want to repeat what they just said…
Reverse order…from before
- Number the flipchart pages
- Number your questions / answers
- Place dots in same area (but not on top of each other).
Travel / Packing
- Air Ticket / Boarding Passes
- Passport / ID
- 2 shirts
- 1 pants
- change of socks, underwear
- sports jacket
- eyeglass cleaning cloth
- airplane headphones and jacks; spare batteries
- head pillow
- No Jet Lag
- Expenses envelope