FLOSS4Edu Tools etc./Policy
FLOSS in Schools in Principle
- Why should open source software be used in schools?
- Free Software Foundation:
Governments and FLOSS Policy
- Ecuador: Software Libre
- South Africa:
- FLOSS and Open Standards: see relevant NACI documents relating to FLOSS, open source and open standards.
- Declaration on Open Source: - rtf.
- Go Open Source Task Team Conference
- See relevant documents on SITA's site.
- Peru: "Peru answers MS FUD" - raises good discussion points.
- UK: Open Source, Open Standards and Re–Use: Government Action Plan (.pdf).
- UNDP-APDIP Books (also UNDP FOSS Primers)