Distancelanguagelearning/English Web/writing/Academic Writing/class/Announcements
Welcome to our class page! This is an open course (OCW) for any English language learner interested in improving academic writing skills. Why not introduce yourself by signing the guest book below!
- Learn how to work in WikiEducator!! - EL4C51 - WikiEducator Learning4Content Workshop: "Becoming an Agent of Change through Openness" from September 21 - October 5, 2011
- If your name does not appear already, please add it to the list below.
- Visit the WE workshop if you need assistance.
- Here is the rubric will be use for the class.
- To all students, check your email in the list below (Group Activity pod) and make sure it is correct. --Benjamin Stewart 12:00, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
Course Description: Cultivating understandings by improving academic writing skills among English language learners (i.e., pre-service English language educators)
Date: August - December, 2011
Technologies Used: A variety of technologies will be used for this course. Some technologies may include the following: blogs, NetVibe, live, online sessions, Moodle forums, among others.
Facilitators: --Bnleez 13:51, 12 August 2011 (UTC)