Date & Time : 12, December 2018 03:24
HABITAT-Marine hydroid found attached to the rocks and stones.
- The colony consists of HYDRORHIZA which gives rise to vertical stems.
- Vertical stems bears hydrotheca that arise from internodes in pair and lies opposite to each other.
- The mouth of each hydrotheca is covered by a pair of operculum.
- The gonangia are sessile ,oval and larger than hydrotheca and also bears blastostyles.
- Blastostyles are reproductive zooids which come out from the mouth of gonangia.