DEFINITION OF WIRELESS NETWORKING
- Configuring an Access Point as an Access Point
- How will I know if an Access Point is configured as an Access Point?
The Linksys Wireless-G Access Points can be configured as an Access Point, Access Point Client, Wireless Repeater, and Wireless Bridge. Wireless-G Access Points by default are set to Access Point Mode.
- The AP Mode options on the access point depend on its version number.
Checking if the WAP54G v1.1 is set to Access Point Mode
- Access the access points web-based setup page. For instructions, click here.
- When the access pointâ€™s web-based setup page opens, click AP Mode and make sure Access Point (default) is selected.