We would like to provide a base here for the development of curriculum materials and content on Climate Change. Are you an expert in this area and can you help? If you don't already have a login to WikiEducator, please look at the top right hand corner of this page and create a (free) login for yourself, or consult the tutorial. You will then be able to edit any page on this website, including these pages on Climate Change. This is a critical topic for small and island states and we appeal to those of you who have the skills to help expand this area.
Possible areas for immediate expansion include:
- Background on Climate Change - what is it all about?
- Stories about how climate change is affecting communities around the world.
- How can anyone in any country help to slow the effects of climate change?
- How can affected communities adapt to the changing climate, weather patterns and rising sea levels?
- What educational courses can help? Curriculum outlines and learning content.
This is of particular to the small states of the world, including those member countries of the Virtual University for the Small States of the Commonwealth. See VUSSC.