Who says the following lines? (If they are said to someone else, can you identify to whom they are spoken?)
- What characters? There's a bunch of little kids dressed up in animal costumes.
- Four minutes, forty-eight seconds. We're all dead. Burned to a crisp.
- Do you send my mother your clippings and your grades from college?
- Wait a second. Listen. I'm not dying. But I need some time. A month. Maybe two.
- Why would a reviewer make the point of saying someone's *not* a genius?
- I'm very sorry for your loss. Your mother was a terribly attractive woman.
- I think we're just gonna to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that )
- You wanna play some word games, or do some experiments on me or anything?
- Well, of course, certain sacrifices had to be made as a result of having children. But heavens, no.
- I've always been considered an asshole for about as long as I can remember. That's just my style. But I'd really feel blue if I didn't think you were going to forgive me.
- He also stole bonds out of my safety deposit box when I was fourteen.
- Royal Tenenbaum bought the house on Archer Avenue in the winter of his 35th year.