Content development guidelines
Below are guidelines coming out of our earlier discussions so that our product is as innovative as possible and they are not intended to break your creativity so please feel free to suggest something new
- Endeavor to arrange your work in chronological order that mantains the motivation of learners.
- Specify required student prior knowledge.
- Where possible include multimedia
- Include minds-on activities such as reflective questions so as to develop logical scientific thinking in the students
- Include hands-on activities so that there is student engagement in the learning process
- Provide information such as answers to reflective questions
- You could include special notes to the teacher.
- Include applications of the theory in everyday life.
- Give your views in the discussion forum