1. Chakrabarty, Koyel & Beniwal, Anup. ‘Translating Realism into Fiction: An Assessment of Gandhi as Development Communication Strategist’; International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Vol 3.No.6 ISSN NO.1833-1882 Australia: CG Publishers. 2008: 201-208. Print.
2. Chakrabarty, Koyel & Beniwal, Anup. Human Rights and Literature: A Complementary Study in Indian fiction in English’ The International Journal of the Arts in Society. Vol.3 No.5 Australia: CG Publishers. 2009:23-33. Print.
3. Chakrabarty, Koyel. ‘Children as narrative props and the problematics of human rights in Roy’s The God of Small Things’ Wesleyan International Journal of Research. Vol.4. No. 1 ISSN: 09751386 Bankura Christian College: Bakura, 2011:84-92 Print.
4. Chakrabarty, Koyel. ‘ Dial V For Violence: Reading Karoly Kisfaludi’s The Invisible Wound As A Fit Source To Understand The Cathartic Repercussions In A Patient’ International Journal of Social Science & Interdisciplinary Research Vol.1 Issue 11, November 2012, ISSN 2277 3630 Haryana: 126-131. Website: www.indian research journal.com
5. ‘Pride Forever’ SCWI International Journal, Issue 9 Autumn. Cyprus. 2012: 106-121. Print. Website: email@example.com
6. Chakrabarty, Koyel. “Mahashweta Devi’s The Glory of Sri Sri Ganesh: A Representation of the Socio-Economic Condition of the People of Bihar from Human Rights Perspectives.” Akshara Research Journal of English Literature & Language, Vol.3, ISSN0975-5373 Ed. Subodh Kr. Sinha. Acadamic Studies and Research Association: Shantiniketan, 2011:78-92 Print.
7. Chakrabarty, Koyel. ‘The Morijhapi Massacre: Reading Amitav Ghosh’s The Hungry Tide. The Novel of Amitav Ghosh An Analytical Appraisal. Ed. Jha, Vivekananda. New Delhi: B.R Publishing Corporation, 2012:130-150
8. “May we take a Break? The Problematics of Knowledge Induction and absorption in Students.” Published in Proceedings of AIMS 9 International Conference on Management, Pune. Jan 2012:580-582 Print.
9. Chakrabarty, Koyel. “Justice for all: Reading Literature as a potent source for reflecting lives that need legal aid in Indian Society from Human Rights Perspectives” Legal Aid-A Catalyst for Social Change. New Delhi: Satyam Law House, 2012:30-36 Print.
10. Chakrabarty, Koyel. “Connecting Human Rights and Literature: A Comparative Study”. Proceedings of International Conference on Role of Humanities in Technical Education. New Delhi: SRM University, 2012:Chapter 14 Print
11. Chakrabarty, Koyel. “The Challenges of Knowledge Management in the Present Generation Educational Institutes.” Published in proceedings of National Conference on Enhancing People Factor: HR Issues & Challenges in GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi, 2012: 376:389 Print.
12. “Is childhood a boon or a curse? Understanding the Child Rights Issues in Anita Desai’s The Village by the Sea”. Cabbages in the Bloom. New Delhi: Adhayan Press. 2012: 225-237. Print.
13. Chakrabarty, Koyel and B.K, Khan. “Group Dynamics- the key to successful performance: A Case Study.” Soft Skills Development Strategies: Corporate and Academia Perspectives, BITS, Pilani Publications, 2009. Print.
14. Chakrabarty, Koyel. “‘You are an Oriental’: Appropriation/Other-ing in A Passage to India, Let the Orientals Be Orientals”. ed. Sen, Krishna. Interactions; Two Encounters, Strategies, Appropriations: Interface between East and West. (Papers Presented at the National Seminar under UGC-Assisted DRS (SAP-III) in English, University of Calcutta). Calcutta: Calcutta University. 2004 Print.
15. Chakrabarty, Koyel. 2007. ‘Colonial Enterprise: an Oriental Perception in Film and Literature; A brief comparative study Between Mangal Pandey and A Passage to India’, Academic Journal of Hooghly Mohsin College, Vol-2; ISSN: 0973-6212. Chinsurah. Print.
16. Chakrabarty, Koyel. 2007. “Gandhian Influence on Indian Writing in English: An assessment of the effects of Developmental Communication, as used in the Political Campaigns by Gandhiji, portrayed by the Contemporary Indian English Novelists.” Academic Journal of Hooghly Mohsin College, Vol-3; ISSN: 0973-6212. Print. Chinsurah. Also published in “Gandhi Journal” online, for the month of November, 2007, by Gandhian Institutes Bombay Sarvodaya Mandal and Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad.
; website: www.mkgandhi.org.
17. Chakrabarty, Koyel. 2008. ‘Role of Development Communication in reaching the grassroots in India: An Appraisal’. Communication in a Globalized World: Let's Speak Up. Ed. Binod Mishra & Gajendra Singh Chauhan. New Delhi: Authors Press. (pp. 151-165.)
18. Chakrabarty, Koyel. After Daedalus and The Twin Me. 2008. Heart-Throbs (a collection of poems).Ed. P.Gopichand & P. Naga Suseela. Guntur: J.K.C College. Andhra Pradesh. Print.
19. Chakrabarty, Koyel & Khan, B.K. ‘Total Quality Management and Group Dynamics- oars and rudder to Organizational Success: A Case Study’ Journal of National Conference on Technological Innovations. Hisar: Dorex Offset Printers. Print.
20. Chakrabarty, Koyel. 2009. “‘Equating ‘the other half of her Equation’: An Appraisal of Androgynous Subsistence in Wuthering Heights, Debi Chaudhurani and Sula.”New Urges in Post-Colonial Literature. Ed. Sinha, Sunita. New Delhi: Atlantic Publisher. Print.
21. Chakrabarty, Koyel. “Women As Narrative Props and The Problematics Of Human Rights In Mahashweta Devi's The Glory Of Sri Sri Ganesha” in 5th KAFLA Inter-Continental Festival of Creative Writers, Jaipur, 2009 and published in KAFLA: Magazine of Literature and Language, June, 2010. Print.
22. “Problematizing Social Issues from Human Rights Perspectives: A Critique of Mahasweta Devi’s The Glory of Sri Sri Ganesha” Illuminati: Journal of Literature and Language Ed. Neeru Tandon and R.P Pradhan, New Delhi, 2011. Print.
23. “Nature and its Dialectics of Protest in Desai’s Hullabaloo in the Guava Orchard” Indian Booker Prize Winning Authors. Vol II Ed. Sunita Sinha, Avant Guard Press, Atlantic publishers, New Delhi: 2011:230-243 Print.
24. “The problematics of Human Rights” published in an institutional magazine Vaani, Delhi: ABC Press. 2011. Print.