"solar neutrino puzzle"
I have published some research papers which may be of interest for you. Most of these papers are on Solar Neutrino Problem.This is outstanding research problem in Physics which has given rise to a spurt of research in in Physics particularly some interesting possibilities of neutrino mass and magnetic moment.
Publications in Internationals Journals
1. Energy transfer between Er3+ and Tb3+ ions in phosphate glass J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 50, 599(1989)
2. Two loop Majorana Neutrino Magnetic Moment in a class of guage models with horizontal symmetry. PRAMANA, J. Phys. 44,347 (1995)
3. Majorana Neutrino Translation magnetic Moment in a superstring inspired E6 model Journel of physical society of Japan 66, 1853 9 (1997).
4. RSFP Predictions for transverse solar magnetic field distributions from solar neutrino data. Mod. Phys. Lett. A.13, 1163 (1998)
5. RSFP constraints on the twisting profiles of solar magnetic fields from solar neutrino data. Mod Phys. Lett. A 13, 3201 (1998)
6. Resonant-spin-flavor precession constraints on the neutrino parameters and solar magnetic fields from solar neutrino Data, Phys. Rev. D59 083002(1999)
7. RSFP constraints of neutrino parameters and twisting structure of solar magnetic feelds from solar neutrino data of solar magnetic feeds from solar neutrino data. S. Dev, Jyoti Dhar Sharma, U. C. Pandey, S. P. Sud and B. C. Chauhan, Pramana J. Physics-61 (2003) 67.
Abstracts Published In Conference Proceedings of Physics
1. A Model for Large Neutrino Magnetic Moment by Jyoti Dhar, Umesh Pandey & S. Dev in Xth DAE Symposium (1992) India
2. Majorana Neutrino Transition Magnetic Moment in a Super String Inspired Model by U. C. Pandey & S. Dev in XIth DAE symposium on High Energy Physics (1994-95) India.
3. Implication of Solar neutrino experiments for magnetic moment solution of solar neutrino problem. By U. C. Pandey, B. C. Chauhan and S. Dev: XIth DAE symp (1994-95) India.
4. RSFP predictions for solar magnetic field distributions from solar neutrino data. By B. C. Chauhan, U. C. Pandey and S. Dev: XIIth DAE symp (1996-97) India.
5. RSFP constraints on solar magnetic fields from solar neutrino observations. By B. C. Chauhan, U. C. Pandey and S. Dev: XIIIth DAE symp. (1998-99) India.
6. Implications of solar neutrino observations for the twisting profiles of the solar magnativ fields in the RSFP scenario. By U. C. Pandey and S. Dev: XIIIth DAE symp (1998-99) India.